Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beautiful Faces

 Hey lovelies! :)

I just wanna share with you my top beautiful faces worldwide (well not really worldwide LOL)
but yeah, this are the faces that made me think that the world is really unfair (LOL! :p).
Seriously, they are my inspiration of beauty (sort of like that) and I truly admire their stunning faces.

Alright so the following photos are in no particular order okie dokie? ^.~
Idc if they're an artist, model or what, this list I'm sharing is only based on their physical appearance.
I don't really stalk on their profiles or projects to know their personality and etc.

So yeah, Lemme share with you my short take on beautiful faces...

ANGELABABY
She's so pretty! 
Idc if she underwent on an operation/plastic surgery or what 
(At least she have $$$ to spend on cmon?!). 
So yeah, her gorgeous face is definitely included on my list.

PARK MIN YOUNG
Love her as Lee Min Ho's leading lady on Korean Drama City Hunter. :)

LEE DA HAE
Love her so much in "My Girl"! :)
Idc 'bout her surgeries too, she's a big star cmon'! :)

ANNE CURTIS

Who wouldn't love this SHOWTIME princess?!
ANNEBISYOSA rocks! :)

LEIGHTON MEESTER
Of course who wouldn't adore B's fashion?!
She's absolutely adorable!

TAYLOR SWIFT
I love her hair, hooded eyelids and lip shape.
I also like her dress styles.

Pimchanok Leuwisetpaiboon
I like her as "Nam" on a Thai Movie Crazy Little Thing Called Love.

I actually don't know if there are any similarities in particular 
but obviously they're all pretty in general.

So yeah, do we have the same taste?
yes or no do comment below!
I'd love to hear your opinions.

BTW, on locals, I also like Christine Reyes, Kristine Hermosa, Toni Gonzaga, Solenn Heussaff and Jessi Mendiola :)


On males, I like Lee Min Ho, Mario Maurer, Lee Dong Wook, Jerry Yan, Lee Joon Hyuk and no local male personality (Haha!)

Thanks for reading and TIA for commenting! :)

xoxo,
Jannah

5 comments: