Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PIZZA




pizza hut

yellow cab

shakey s
Pizza has always been my favorite food since I was a child. I actually don't know what I specifically love about it LOL. I prefer the thick crust pizza, cheesy and without olives! I want to try all the pizza in the world!YEAH! So far the local pizza's that I have tried are from Pizza Hut, Yellow Cab, Shakey's (see above photos). I have also tried Sbarro's, Carlo's and Joey's Pepperoni Pizzas but I don't have their pictures sorry.I will dine again to their place so that I could post it here. Oh I'm excited to try El Buono's Pizza. They have a branch near my place but I promised to my boyfriend to wait for him until he gets back here in Philippines so that we could try it together (cheesy! XP). He bought me palm cards (yes cards) from Pizza Hut so that I could have my fave food every month in promo (buy 1 take 1) . To know more about Pizza Hut palm card here's the link:  http://www.pizzahut.com.ph/2007/palm.php
Because of my Palm Card I'm getting two pizza with the price of one. See photos below:)

pizza with my family

Pizza with my dear friends at Enchanted Kingdom. I m the one wearing purple stripes top.
SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD??? IS IT ALSO PIZZA?:)
Thank you for your time on reading my review. I hope it was helpful:)
xoxo,
Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment